Friday, October 11, 2024

have a killer HALLOWEEN

Oh my gosh - have any of you gotten a chance to see the Northern Lights???  I am extremely irritated that I apparently missed seeing them in my area by about 30 minutes last night.  I was busy in the kitchen and when I looked at my phone, I saw everyone in my area had posted pics of them from 30 minutes earlier.  I went outside and saw the tail end of it, but not even worth photographing.  I almost cried.  LOL  Hopefully some day!

I'd like to enter this card below into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Optional Autumn Colors

As You Like It - Favorite Card Base Shape and Why (I make most of my cards in a 6 x 4.5" card size simply because I use a 6 x 9" piece of watercolor paper to create most of my backgrounds, so that is the size I get when I cut it in half)

Creative Knockouts #532 - Use Your Fave Embellie (gemstone stickers and die cuts)

Crafty Gals Corner - #260:  Anything Goes/Optional Make it Spooky

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add Some Texture


I created the backgound with Distress Inks on watercolor paper, then spritzed some Black Soot Distress Ink and some Mica Spray Stains all over the paper.  This gorgeous Bride of Frank stamp is from Unity Stamps, stamped directly on my background paper, then colored with alcohol markers.  I used some Mica Spray Stains & Distress Sprays on watercolor paper and then die-cut the spider web and spooky fence from them.  Finished off with some gemstone pearl stickers.  Peace. 

1 comment:

  1. Shame you so narrowly missed those Northern Lights- better luck next time!
    Thanks for sharing your fun Halloween card at Crafty Catz- love that gorgeous inky background.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete