Saturday, October 12, 2024

Boo!

On our way to a wedding today - one of my best friend's daughter's is getting married and I'm just so happy for her and thrilled to be part of her special day!  I'll share the wedding card I made for her later in the week. 

I'd like to enter this little ATC Coin into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Week 41 - Anything Goes

LeighSB Designs #33 - Anything Goes/Catoween

Digi Choosday #40 - Anything Goes

Passion for Markers #760 - Anything But Square

Halloween Crafts All Year Long #19



My cute kitty witch is a digi stamp from Polkadoodles, colored with alcohol markers.  I used an ATC Coin punch for the background, punching it from a scrap of watercolor paper that I had distressed for another project.  The purple die cut is from AlteNew called the Circular Elements Die Set.  Peace. 

3 comments:

  1. Aww I love the monochrome feel of this, and the image is just too cute. Thanks so much for joining us over at Polkadoodles. Good luck and I hope we will see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Polkadoodles kitty, Jenny and your circular card is just perfect for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Thanks for sharing and good luck in the draw, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, the Cat is so sweet. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete