Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Moonlit Mischief Cat

 3 of my 4 grandchildren were over for the day, they are just so much fun. I truly enjoy them so very much. We had tubbies and had about 14 snacks and played with Little People and read books.  Tomorrow Jeremy and I are picking up the youngest girl, Mille (she's 2 1/2) and bringing her out to lunch while her mommy takes baby Sage to the doctor!  We're so lucky to be able to spend so much time with these precious kids!

I'd like to enter this card below into the following challenges:

Stencil Fun - Anything Goes/Optional Halloween

We Love 2 Create #9 - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Week 39 - Anything Goes

Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Fall or Autumn Optional

Crafter's Cafe - Add an Animal

I had made a card similar to this a couple of months ago and someone asked me if they could purchase it - I said yes, but then one of my BFF's mentioned it was one of her favorites so I made another one, a little different, and sent it to her.  I created the background by using Distress Inks with a stencil and water on watercolor paper.  I stamped my stamps from Funky Fossil Designs with Versafine Black and embossed with a clear embossing powder. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this at Stencils are Fun challenge & had to stop by. This is gorgrous! Your background is stunning!
    Cheers, 🎨 🌈🎢✨ Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete