Wednesday, October 23, 2024

I'm Literally Dead

Today's card is the counterpart of the one I posted on Monday here.  I love how these came out if I do say so myself!  I'd like to enter this one into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Spooky and/or Add Some Purple

Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes on a Card for World Card Making Day

Let's Craft & Create #212 - Anything Goes & Add Purple

Paper Funday #70 - Anything Goes/Optional Autumn Colors

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes



I created my background paper by using Distress Inks & water on watercolor paper and then spritzing with some Tim Holtz Mica Spray Stains.  I stamped Bride of Frank from Unity Stamp Co. directly on my background paper. The sentiment is a stamp from My Favorite Things.  I used some spider and web dies as accents to finish it off. Peace. 

2 comments:

  1. Great creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet Bride of Frankenstein and the inky background! Thanks for joining us and sharing your card at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges

    ReplyDelete