Thursday, October 17, 2024

321 - Autumn

 Hi all!  I have become slightly obsessed with making these backgrounds using Distress Inks on watercolor paper.  I tend to do that - I find a new technique that I love and I can't stop thinking about all of the different ways I can create with it!  LOL  I have so many alcohol ink backgrounds, Gel prints, and watercolor paper with Distress Inks, but I keep making more.  Oh well - it makes me happy, I guess that's actually the point, right?

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes/Autumn Colors

We Love Stamping - Anything Goes/Autumn

We Love 2 Create #9 - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Fall Mood Board





I used Distress Inks on watercolor paper, spritzed with water and then with some Mica Spray Stains (Tim Holtz).  Stamps are from Funky Fossil, stamped with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder then colored with alcohol markers and Stickles.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment