Saturday, October 26, 2024

Have a Scary Halloween!

OK so Halloween is my favorite holiday and I've been having so much fun making Halloween cards!  I'd like to enter this one into the following challenges: 

Creative Knockouts #533 - Halloween or Fall

We Love Stamping - Anything Goes/Autumn

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

A Cut Above - Anything Goes 

Papercraft Challenge - Spooky Season



OK So I literally squealed when I saw the adorable stamp set from The Greeting Farm that was released as a special for Simon Says Stamptember called It's Spooky! I am literally Stephen King's BIGGEST FAN EVER - The Dark Tower and IT are 2 of my all-time favorite novels - so I could not wait to play with this adorable stamp!  I created my background by using Lindy's Magicals on watercolor paper and then used a spooky die-cut frame in black.  I colored this not-so-scary clown with alcohol markers and attached her with foam dimensional tape. I added a little die-cut bat as an embellie.  Peace. 

2 comments:

  1. A cute Halloween scene, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great "spooky" Halloween card! The background is magical. I need to add those Lindy Magicals to my stash. Love the die cut tree frame and bat. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's "Double, Triple the Die Cut Fun" Challenge partnering with the Double Trouble Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete