Saturday, October 19, 2024

Eye See You.

 Busy day making Swedish meatballs for family dinner tomorrow!  It takes me about 4 hours to make them when I quadruple the recipe.  I do not roll them tiny like most people do or I'd be in the kitchen for 8 hours.  LOL  I ended up making 77 meatballs.  I'm looking forward to seeing the kids tomorrow!

I would like to enter this card below into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes

Di's Digi Designs - Creepy or Cute

Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers - H is for Halloween

Crafty Gals - Anything Goes/Make it Spooky

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Halloween



I decided to try a technique I saw in an email from Unity Stamps where they created a background on watercolor paper and then used water to stamp the background border stamp, I love how it came out so soft and subtle.  The stamps I used are Spooky Spirits and Entanglement rubber stamps from Unity Stamps, colored with alcohol markers.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. spooky cocktails sounds great ,Thank you for joining us at crafty Gals challenges

    ReplyDelete