Monday, October 21, 2024

Frankly - You're The Best

 I recently won a challenge where the prize was a gift certificate to Unity Stamps.  I instantly became hooked.  LOL  This card below is the result of one of those choices, and I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:

Let's Craft & Create #212 - Anything Goes + Purple

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Spooky + Add Some Purple

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Halloween/Spooky

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Autumn Colors

Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes on a Card for World Card Making Day



I created this awesome background by using Distress Inks, water, and some Distress Sprays on watercolor paper.  I stamped Frank directly on the background, then colored him with alcohol markers.  I added some barbed wire die cuts and a skull & crossbones charm from my stash, then finished it off with some purple rhinestone stickers and a couple of screw brads. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment