Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Top Tip Tuesday Guest DT :)

Good morning!  I was honored to be chosen as a Top Tipper and Guest Designer at Top Tip Tuesday!
http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/

Today's the day and I was given this adorable image by MelJen's to play with for my GDT spot for the new challenge at:



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


I colored Steampunk Girl with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I used papers from My Mind's Eye and banner & number die cuts from My Favorite Things.  Added a little steampunk clock charm I had in my stash to finish it off.  Thanks to TTT for having me!  Peace.

10 comments:

  1. What a super creation Jenn and great use of your Dies and Punches, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little steam punker! I love those tiny gears on your card and the mixture of neat, organized banners and torn paper. Perfect for a 21 year old!

    Thanks for linking to our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Cute & Super fun!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. this a cute little madam, a super card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I just love your image . . . and the banners are just PERFECT with it! Thanks for joining us over at Get Inky! challenge for our "die cut" challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

    Kathy Get Inky! DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful combo of image, colors and embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and don't forget to come back tomorrow for a brand new theme.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is a great 21st card! Love that image and your colour choice and the dies are super too. Thanks for joining us at the Squirrel and the Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn this is a gorgeous card! Congrats on being a GDT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card hunny you did a brilliant job with this image and love the way you have used the colours in your papers for your image, cute bunting too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant to have you as our Guest Designer too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete