Sunday, April 20, 2014

The East Wind & Whiff of Joy

Happy Easter!

My first card today is for the following challenges:

The East Wind: Humor 


I used Lucy Loo Blow the Skull Kisses, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and lots of Diamond Stickles.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye.  Sentiment is from TLC.  For the Creative Corner challenge, I used jewels (J for Jenn/Jewels).
 ....................................................................................
My next card is for the following challenges:



I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Added some text stickers and a couple different pieces of lace.  Papers are from jillibean soup.  Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Your card is fab! I LOVE the stickles elements! So pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!
    http://creativecornerchallenges.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn, this is such a lovely stamp and you arranged it so sweet. Love also the small words on top, lovely idea.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Whiff of Joy Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I really love the dress texture! very different! and Love how u used paper too! What a perfect Sentiment for Lucy! Love it! Unky from TheEastWind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabulous sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEK! FABULOUS, Jenn! Love the glitter on Lucy Loo and the sentiment ROCKS! Thanks for joining us at TEW. Adorable image and layour for your second one too. Love, love, LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card! that sentiment on the first one is fab! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week and hope to see you again. Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I laughed out loud at that first card. The sentiment is perfect for the image and I love the glitter you added. I also really like the way you cut the image edge and the matting...very cool idea, Jenn. Fabulous design. Thanks for joining our Humour Challenge at The East Wind challenges. I enjoyed my visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards... great use of the lace ribbons. Awesome images and love the colors

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete