Friday, April 18, 2014

From the Heart for Lauryn, Sweet Pea Stamps FB Challenge, & Paris Girl

Hello friends - the other day I joined the Lots of Love for Lauryn Blog Hop but I wasn't able to share the card I made for Lauryn.  I wanted to share that with you first - you'll get a code to get this adorable image for free if you donate on the Lots of Love for Lauryn blog page here.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

 Sketch062.jpg


The image is called Shine and she's from the Faithful Friends line at From the Heart Stamps.  I colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and added Stickles.  Papers are from MME, ballet slippers charm is from Joanns.com.

Next up is my card for the:



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


I used My Beloved (Charmaine Flannery) digi stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps, printed on DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is from MME.  I added some gold pearl stickers, a key charm, and text stickers from Tim Holtz.  

And last for today is a card I made for one of my bestest friends in the world, An.  She mentioned to me her love of the Eiffel Tower and how it's on her bucket list to go see it some day, so I wanted to make her a card to remind her of her dreams.  :)
  

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:


The digi is a freebie coloring page from Jade Dragon on Deviant Art, printed on DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye, Eiffel Tower 3-D sticker is from my stash, along with the little "Paris" oval.  Peace.

16 comments:

  1. Oh they are both lovely...............i like the Paris one.....very well done...

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card for Lauryn is awesome and i like the little sharm- very matching. I´m still waiting for the code- can´t wait to get it !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Sorry it will not qualify for a prize unfortunately, as you need to use one of Ike's images. You still have time to pick up the VERY pretty freebie if you'd like to do that to qualify.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great cards, well done :) Thanks so much for joining us at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges Hope to see you again next week
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the techniques you have used Thanks for joining us at TTPH
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! love the colors and the way you have used the paper behind...you've done that in a few of your images and it really has a great effect! You heard above about using one of Ike's images...she has a great freebie background right now...take a look...it might inspire you to use it with another digi or by itself so you can still enter for the prize...so worth it to receive the Prize...15.00 worth of your choice of Ike's images!!! best samara DT xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card - how sweet :-)
    Thank you for sharing with us at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES.

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card with a fabulous French feel.. love it!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time... hope we see you back again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Love the colors and the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hands Challenge this week.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I love the addition of the ballet slippers...they are the perfect embellie! Thank you for joining us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are really lovely..
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure your friend loved her card! Many thanks for joining the crafty hands challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for taking the time to enter over at LOC, the stamping on print is a great idea.
    Cat dt member

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such a wonderfully fab style. These cards are beautiful and love the print under the images. Great distressing and all those awesome layers. Thank You for your sweet card entry at Ike's World Challenges. Shoni, DT

    ReplyDelete