Thursday, April 17, 2014

100 Happy Days (up to Day 16) :)

Good morning - I decided to play along with this thing called 100 Happy Days.  You can read about it here, but the point is to take a picture of something that makes you happy every day for 100 days and to post it on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.  I wanted to share a few of these things with you - I'm up to Day 16 so far. Here are a few things that make me happy:


Doing this really does make you realize that you have something to be happy about every day.  I am having fun with it and really hope to get all the way up to 100.  I did give myself permission to skip days and pick back up where I left off - after all, this is supposed to make us feel GOOD, not stressed.  LOL
OK - go be happy!  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. way to go Jenn...my photo list would be similiar, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow one of my cats looks exactly like yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete