Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Cass & Crafty Calendar

Today my gorgeous, funny, sweet, amazing daughter Cass turns 19.  My "baby" - I can hardly believe how quickly the years have flown by.  She came into this world screaming like a banshee, full of life and ready to take on the world.  She's been a shining light in my world since that very day - my little mini-me.

I'd like to enter her birthday card into the following challenges:


 For Cassidy's birthday card, I used this sweet elephant stamp from Lili of the Valley - Cass wants a tattoo of a baby elephant behind a mama elephant, so I made her this card and got her the sweet elephant Alex & Ani bracelet for her birthday.  Anyway, I stamped the image on DP and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Stickles.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye.  "Happy Birthday" is from My Favorite Things.
................................................................................................................
My next card is for the following challenges:



20144AprilBingo



This cute dragon image is from Bugaboo Stamps (I used lime green/player's choice of Bugaboo image/recycled item of ribbon tag).  I colored him with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and lots of glitter.  Ladybugs & bumblebee brad are from my stash - papers are from MME.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Bday to sweet Cass! Hope she has a great day!
    Sweet cards. I love that baby elephant!
    Super cute Dragon card, too!
    Hugs!
    Glo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jenn! Thanks so much for joining us for our Celebration challenge at 2 Cute Ink! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is gorgeous, Jenn! I love the birthday card you made for her. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Animal Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet your dragon card is! Thanks for joining us for BUGABOO BINGO! this week. wee wish you Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you join us again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I just love those little ladybugs you included!!!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts TODAY! It’s a color challenge so we hope you’ll join in!!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is gorgeous, they grow up so fast don't they? Time flies!

    Your dragon card is so cute and made me smile. Love the embellies you've used.

    Thanks for joining in our Things With Wings challenge at Crafty Calendar.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete