Sunday, April 13, 2014

From The Heart Challenges

Today I have 2 cards for the 2 challenges at From the Heart.  The first one is for the:

Sketch061.jpg


I would also like to enter this one into the:

Digi Choosday Challenge: Flower Power

I flipped the sketch sideways and used Peace Like a River (I HAD TO have her, isn't she precious??), printed on kraft cardstock and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits with a bit of Stickles.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye - and those peace sign stickers are from my stash.

The next card is for the:




I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

AllSorts: Spring Blossoms
Digi Galore: Flowers
Sweet Stampin: Flowers 

This month's image is called Spring Medley.  I used papers from MME, a ribbon from my stash, and some gemstone stickers.  The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Stickles.  Peace.

Peace.

11 comments:

  1. Jenn, both cards are gorgeous !! The peace brads are a perfect accent on the first card and i like the glitter on the second. Very pretty !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and a fab sentiment, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are super fabulous!! Thank you for joining us at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creation is lovely Jenn and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x (I have a Grand Calibur to be won here )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet and kind and your cards are both fabulous! Special thanks for being part of the amazing team that put this all together for Little Lauryn --- Hugs to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: I realize that I am posting on the wrong post, but could not seem to find the post you put together for Lauryn's Blog Hop! Sorry about that, hopefully you'll share it a bit later!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too can't find where to post for the blog hop so I will do it here. Thanks for doing all you are for this precious little girl. May God Bless her and her family.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm - I don't know what the problem is, but the post for Lauryn should be at the top... if you are looking for it, click here: http://stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com/2014/04/lots-of-love-for-lauryn-card-drive.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cards.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, adorable cards...love them both; your coloring and mix of patterns is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenn, both your cards are amazing. Love the coloring on kraft on the first one and the second is lovely, really like the distressed edges. Thanks for playing along with our progressive challenge at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete