Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter/Earth Day

Good morning - today we have a new challenge for you at:



We have 2 sponsors this week - Dilly Beans & Just Some Lines - my image is from Just Some Lines and is called Earth Day Kids.  I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and printed the sentiment out in my word processing program.  I added a little peace sign sticker to finish it off.

This next Easter card is for the following challenges:



I used Swiss Pixies Bunny Lucy from CC Designs, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  I used this purple paper I have had in my stash forever and decided to stick with the purple monochrome theme.  I added purple Stickles to the metal flower brad, and added a butterfly and ribbon.  Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute cards!! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the Earth card! Such an important message! Also love the monochromatic Easter card! So glad you shared at Cuttin and Stampin!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple and cute too, thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darlin cards Jenn! Thanks for sharing on Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Cuttin and Stampin!
    Doris :)

    ReplyDelete