Friday, April 25, 2014

Navy Graduation & Dilly Beans: Halloween in April

Happy Friday!  Trevor is graduating today - here's the card I made for him:

I'm entering this into the following challenges:


I colored my image (from Dearie Dolls) with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Kept it pretty simple - the sentiment is from SRM Stickers and I love that little Navy charm!  :)  So proud of my kid.
...............................................................................................................
We have a new challenge for you at:



I used #578: Num Num, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Papers are from doodlebug design inc.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Nice card, Jenn. I like the Dearie Dolls images. The Navy charm is great. Congratulations to the graduate. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenges. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Naval card. I would be proud too. Thanks for sharing at Come and Get It Challenges.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card for our challenge at Come and Get It. I am sure that Trevor will love this card. Thanks so much for sharing with us and we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the naval card so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jenn...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, thank you for join us this month at Dragonfly dreams. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete