Thursday, April 10, 2014

Aurora Wings

Good morning! It's so nice to wake up to blue skies... but it's even nicer knowing that it's just going to get warmer and warmer every day.  I love Spring, but Summer is my favorite.  I just cannot wait to soak up the sun.  For now, here's a card I made for the:




I used Sisterhood from Aurora Wings, colored with Prismacolor markers, pencils, and mineral spirits.  I added Stickles and white Fun Flock... added a feather to finish it off.  Papers are from MME. Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Love your coloring on this one Jenn. I have to get some flocking the next time I get to the craft store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring and color scheme, Jenn. The feather is a lovely touch. Thank you so much for joining Aurora Wings' first challenge. Best wishes. Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Jenn! Loving your colors and the flocking and Stickles add so much. Those fab feathers finish it off perfectly! Thanks for joining our first challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Aurora Wings.
    Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card you made Jenn! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job - love her in oranges and white. Love the cheeky feather peeking out too.
    Thanx so much for joining us in our very first challenge at Aurora Wings.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete