Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello friends - woke up to a rainy morning, which dampened (ha ha - get it?) my spirits and helped me to decide it was a good day to stay in and see how many projects I can get made instead of heading out to do some shopping.  I like to shop in the sunshine, so hopefully the sun will cooperate with my plans tomorrow morning.  :)

For now, here's a card I made for the:
and


This sweet DSB image is called Birthday Zoe, and I colored her with Prismacolor markers, pencils, and mineral spirits.  Added lots of Stickles, a few ribbons from my stash, and a button from Stampin' Up!  Papers are from doodlebug designs inc.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenn :-) the image is adorable and I love the colours and papers, so pretty and the ribbon is fabulous too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    apologies for the missing linky, I have linked your card on the challenge blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenn, that is one super cute image and your colouring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete