Thursday, April 3, 2014

Skullduggery

Hello friends -most of you know that my favorite cards/projects to make are Halloween/creepy ones.  But I haven't had many opportunities to play with my skulls and spiders and such.... so I decided to play along this week with the Minions at:






I used a skull I found by Googling "free skull coloring pages" and fussy-cut it to fit on my 5.25 square card.  I colored with Prismacolor markers and glitter, and added some red gemstone stickers.  Sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. I was just thinking, "Jenn never plays with us anymore. I miss her". So happy to see your killer skull make!!! Great image, and being that it was free, even better! Thanks for dropping by the dungeon at HDH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! If you cut the skull to fit a 5.25" card....it's probably almost life sized?!! LOL! Love it.....you did a great job.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and fabulous colouring. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at HDH. XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jenn! that is one cool skull! So happy to see you playing in the dungeon again. I miss you too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, love how it turned out, fabulous

    thanks for playing at HDH

    ReplyDelete