Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter & Spring Stuff

Best of luck to all of the people participating in the Boston Marathon today!  Boston Strong.

I have 2 cards to share with you today.  The first is a leftover Easter card for the:



I used Lizzy Love Cute Girl #8 from Oddball Art, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits. Papers are from MME, and the flowers and things are all from my stash.  I made the sentiment with my Dymo Caption Maker.
 .............................................................................................
And next is a card I made for the following challenges:

 




I used Keep Buzzin' (Tamaya the Bee) from The Stamping Chef, colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  For the Crafty Catz Challenge, the B stands for bee/bumblebee.  :)  Papers are from MME, and the sentiment is from SRM Stickers.  Ribbon tags are from SU! Peace.

6 comments:

  1. two great cards Jenn...love both the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored your oddball stamp!! She is one of my favourites! Thanks for joining us at oddball Art Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Ditzie Digi Design. Have fun and Keeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. two lovely cards and papers, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning the Oddball Stamps Top 3! Love your cards, that little bee girl is freaken CUUUUUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete