Saturday, April 19, 2014

Just Some Lines: Think Spring & Tuesday Morning Sketches

Good morning!  The sun is shining and it's a long holiday weekend here in Massachusetts (Patriot's Day is Monday)... we're going to brunch for Easter at my sister's tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it.  I'm bringing a cheesy squash casserole and mimosas!  ;)  Hope you all have a nice Easter if you celebrate it.

Today we are on week 3 of our current challenge at:


I made 2 Easter cards:

And one little ATC (my daughter was born on Earth Day/April 22 - I've always that was so cool since I've been an Earth Day activist since before most people even realized it was a "thing" - LOL):
 ...................................................
And my next card is for the following challenges:



I used an image I got as a freebie for donating to the Lots of Love for Lauryn fund here.  I love this butterfly with the awareness ribbon, it's just perfect. I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and added lots of Stickles.  Papers are from MME.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects...you have been a very crafty girl! Happy Easter to you and your family...mimosas sound good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feel of your Earth Day ATC-very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image its a great freebie and it stands out well against the blue. Jacqui from Stamping Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful cards! I really love that awareness butterfly!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, i really like your style! Thanks for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of them such a cute cards. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete