Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Oceans of Love - Funky Fossil Designs Mermaid & Moon

 I've been on a mermaid kick lately. Maybe it's because my middle granddaughter, Lisey (Bean/Beanie/Lisey Beans - real name Analiz LOL) absolutely LOVES mermaids.  And I absolutely love her, so I guess it makes sense!  Today I made a card for the Funky Fossil Designs FB Challenge - Sea Side.  I'd like to enter this into these challenges as well:

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes



I colored the mermaid and the turtle from Funky Fossil Designs with markers, and used the layered moon die from Funky Fossil Designs.  Papers are from Authentique.  Sentiment & starfish stamp are from The Greeting Farm.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Bellissima card, adoro la colorazione perfetta e ben costruita la stratificazione della scena. Fantastica la luna. Grazie per esserti unita a Creative Knockouts Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete