Thursday, June 13, 2024

live gently upon this earth

 Got back from California Tuesday night - spent yesterday re-acclimating to real life and now I'm back!  We had a WONDERFUL time away and attended the most fun wedding I've ever been to. I'll share pics later in the week with the wedding card I made that fits a challenge I want to enter.  But for now, I made this sweet card for the

All Dressed Up Challenge - Anything Goes

(also for their FB challenge Wings/Tails/Paws)

Creative Knockouts - 2 or More Pattern Papers

Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes/Optional Inlaid Die Cuts

AllSorts - Flowers Galore

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful

I colored my image with alcohol markers and used a fun die for the cut-out section to showcase the colorful paper behind it.  Finished off with a sentiment sticker and some gemstone stickers.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, adorable and cute an absolutely gorgeous card thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love all the sparkle on her wings and skirt! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and beautiful card, love the colours and the sweet image! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful Fairy with her sparkly wings, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and using the flower option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at The Mix It Up Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete