Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Grow

 I won a couple of images from All Dressed Up in a recent challenge I participated in, so I wanted to make something with one of the images I chose and enter it into their challenge, which I didn't even realize was still going on!  So I have this cute card for the following challenges:

All Dressed Up Blog Challenge: Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft: Anything Goes

Cards Galore: Anything Goes


I colored Potted Plants from All Dressed Up with markers, used papers from Doodlebug Designs, a cute plant die cut from Crafter's Companion and some gemstone stickers.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card fab colouring and design thanks for sharing at All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card. Lovely bold patterned papers and an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete