Saturday, June 22, 2024

Be Yourself

 My oldest granddaughter had her first recital today - she's 5 years old and she's been taking hip hop and she is the most adorable thing in the universe.  This is RaeRae (RaeAna) in her dance costume:


This is the card I made for her:



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything Goes

Cards Galore: Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge Week 12: Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Week 24: Anything Goes

PolkaDoodles Week 25: Anything Goes

This sweet stamp is from Krista Smith Digi Images (formerly Saturated Canary), I colored her with pencils & Gamsol.  The background was created with Lindy's Magicals and a cool stamp from Funky Fossil.  I added a wooden star that I colored with Stickles.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment