Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Happiness

 It's a hot one today - 90 degrees in central Massachusetts.  Thank the Goddesses for central air.  ;)

Today's card was the one I made for the wedding I went to in California.  I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters: Wedding

We Love to Create: Anything Mixed Media/Paper Crafting

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Bright & Cheerful

Creative Knockouts: 2 or More Patterned Papers (2nd entry)

I used a bunch of stuff from my stash to piece together the card (that's a pinkish red envelope behind it), I love the layers and the HAPPINESS sentiment.  Congratulations Jocelyn & Ikaika, and thanks again for inviting us to be a part of your special day that turned out to be the most fun wedding I've ever attended! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment