Thursday, June 27, 2024

It is a Long Journey

Yesterday was one of those days.  Yeah, THOSE. But I got through it - I guess I have a pretty good track record of getting through those days.  LOL  I did get to spend a few hours in my craft room, which helped save my sanity.  I made this card for the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything Goes

AllSorts: Anything Goes (or Blooms/Bees/Butterflies)

Creative Knockouts: Fun Fold

The Sisterhood of Crafters: In the Garden


I used my favorite bee stamp from Visible Image combined with papers from Authentique and created a corner fold card.  Peace.

 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenn, a lovely design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Blooms, Bees and Butterflies option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with Allsorts this week, using the optional theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and just perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love this!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts .
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very beautiful, simple and clean card with a particular fold. Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete