Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WW ATC Black and White & Amber Inklings!

Hello there!  Today is Wednesday which means a new challenge and new theme at my ATC challenge blog:

I made this ATC with a plain white ATC cardstock base and the sentiment from Tiddly Inks lined up in the center.  The unicorn and butterfly are digi images from The Greeting Farm,  fussy-cut and applied with adhesive.  I tied a silver ribbon around it and done!

I made one more with this beautiful owl stamp that I got from a challenge I won at Prickley Pear:
I'm entering this little owl ATC into:
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Polka Dots
and
Paper and Such - No Coloring
ATC's are so much fun to make - I hope you'll come check us out and play along!
*******************************
So today is my first post as a December Guest Designer for the Amber Inklings Blog!  Here's another card I made with the adorable Mermaid Friendship digi set:
I am also entering this into the:
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Go Green


DP is a digital paper from Amber Ink.  I colored with Prismacolor markers, and spritzed the entire thing with Emerald Smooch Spritz.  Buttons are from my stash. OK and did you see their awesome post yesterday introducing us December guest girls?  They totally rock and made me laugh out loud.  What's better than that?  :)  Not much.
Peace.

5 comments:

  1. WOW you've been busy!!! Your creations are all adorable and I LOVE your use of polka dots!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘POLKA DOT’ challenge and please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how in the world you had time for so much and still started a new job yesterday! Hope it went well. Your cards are adorbs (and yes, we have a favorite ;) and we're glad we could make you LOL. So glad your flying w/us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn~
    I wanted to stop on over and say hello, love all those pretty cards you made and also to tell you especially the one for Amber Inks....
    hugs my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness...I just love both of your ATCs and your card! Absolutely fabulous, and so inspiring! I must admit I was a little nervous when I saw the theme of the ATC challenge this week....but I think I've got it now. =D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool creations =) I'm so glad you were able to play along with the the Sisterhood's Polka Dot challenge. I'm a Team Purple Alumni for AI and I think you did a beauty of a job =)

    ReplyDelete