Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pollycraft, Stamptacular Sunday, & TGF Heart Journal

Good morning!  So I really like my job.  :)  I think it's funny, in a good way, that I'm right back to where I started 6 years ago when I loved my job.  Literally.  Same job.  LOL  The days go by quick because we're always busy, I have great co-workers to spend the time with, AND I don't have to bring the job home with me.  What could be better?  :)  Well - I AM looking forward to the weekend already, I'm sorta kinda having card-making withdrawals!  LOL

Today I have a card for the:
and

I colored my Pollycraft digi image with Prismacolor markers.  "merry xmas" sentiment is from The Greeting Farm.  DP is from My Mind's Eye, cardstock and brads are from Stampin' Up!
Next up - I have really enjoyed exploring art journaling along with the Greeting Farm's Heart Journaling challenge. We're currently on week 19, and the theme is "Chaos".  Here's what I came up with:

I saturated my pages with water, then dripped red, orange, and yellow SU! Classic ink onto the pages, blotting and spreading with a foam brush.  I love those Creeper stamps, Monday through Friday.  LOL  The clock/watch stamps are from Rubbernecker.  I used black acrylic paint for the "Controlled Chaos".  Hope you like!

AND today is December 1 - time for a new challenge at:
Desert Islands Crafts!  Our itinerary is from Beth Ranney-Thomas this week:

1) Aluminum Foil
2) Glue Used in a non-traditional way
3) Paint {Acrylic or Watercolors}
4) Embossing
5) Beads
6) Use Green & Blue
7) Christmas Theme
8) More the 5 layers{ base = 1 layer}
9) Not A Card
10) Glitter

I used numbers 6, 7, 9 (this is an ATC), and 10:


My image is from Michelle Perkett Studio. Head on over to DIC and link up!
Peace.

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Love the challenge check list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love there challenges but I've been MIA there lately. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm telling you, I'm in love with those pages! FABULOUS, girlie, and the ATC is just beautiful and the card the sweetest ever! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card, love the image, Thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

    Hugs Winnie

    ReplyDelete