Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Saturated Canary & New Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

Off to breakfast with a friend of mine, a woman I used to work with.  I love seeing old friends and I love going to breakfast - I think I feel a craving for pancakes, actually.  Mmmmm....

Anyway - I have a card for the:


I colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is from My Mind's Eye - rub-on sentiment is from Stampin' Up!
We also have a new challenge for you at:

Come on over and play along!
Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Saturated Canary Angel image!!! Love your Dilly Bean ATC too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these ... your color choice is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card - thank you for playing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, these are darling! Love the layout on the SC card! She's a cutie! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges!xx

    ReplyDelete