Tuesday, November 1, 2011

D2D, Desert Islands Crafts, & Totally Papercrafts

Well this snow situation has been a real nightmare - there are still half a million people without power (or HEAT) in Massachusetts.  Schools were canceled yesterday and today, possibly more days this week.  Traffic lights aren't working, stores are closed with no power, and there are trees, electrical poles and telephone poles down all over the place.  I'm just keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers and hoping power is restored to everyone soon!

Today I have a couple of cards for you.  First up is my card for the:


Delightful Inspiration Stamp of the Month Friday Challenge


I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock and DP are from SU!

And last... it's the first of the month, which means it's time for a new challenge over at:
Desert Islands Crafts

Check out the challenge to see this week's itinerary - here's my creation:


I used "Earth Stamp" from Michelle Perkett Studio, colored with Prismacolor markers and lots of glitter (her dress is almost completely covered in Dazzling Diamonds).  Cardstock is from SU!  DP is a digi paper I found online.  Gemstone stickers are from my stash.  I am also entering this one into the:


Totally Papercrafts Challenge - Glitter It


Peace.

3 comments:

  1. the Earth Goddess looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jenn :-) Both are lovely and I especially love the little owl,, soo cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete