Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sketch N' Stash

Hello and happy Wednesday - please check out the new challenge over at

************************************************************************
For today, I have a card that I made for the:

I have no idea how or why I linked up the wrong card to this challenge yesterday - very, very weird.  I guess I blame the fact that I didn't get much sleep the previous night!  Anyway - this IS the correct card, following the awesome sketch.  I used Honey Witch from Sassy Studio, colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  The "stash" I used is the digi paper - it was leftover from another project I did.  Peace.

7 comments:

  1. That's better! Lovely acrd, I really like the black & white paper and great image too.

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely gorgeous card and I love this paper with your cute witch!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's super cute. Reminds me of Samantha! Oops, showing my age here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Michelle - sorry about that yesterday! :) Thanks for your comment!
    Thank you, Chrissie!
    Lola - ME TOO! So I guess we're around the same age! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miss Jenn!! Long time, no see! =D I know I've been MIA, but I'm back in action now (I hope). LOL LOVE the card....Samantha was my favorite. I alwasy wanted to be her when I grew up. =D I love how the color pops on top of the black and white!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable. Love the with image :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous love the check paper, really sets the image off
    thanks for joinig us at Sketch n Stash this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete