Monday, November 7, 2011

Heart to Heart, ATS, and Teal Magnolia with Buttons! :)

Hello friends!  What a lovely weekend - Jeremy made beef stew for dinner yesterday, which is even better the next day so I'm looking forward to having it for lunch today.  mmmmmm!  I'm so lucky to be married to a guy who can cook!

So I was a busy girl this weekend and have lots of things to share with you this week!  Today I have my art journal pages for:

The Greeting Farm Heart Journal Week 16 - Heart to Heart


The DP and heart shaped punches I used are from Stampin' Up!  Images are from Dilly Beans and Sassy Studio, colored with Prismacolor markers.  Pages are sprayed with Gold Glow Smooch Spritz and I used acrylic paints to paint a red heart around the Dilly image.

Next is an ATC for the:
All That Scraps Challenge - Anything Goes



I stamped Cheeky Shooter girl from the Greeting Farm onto Kraft cardstock with Sepia ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I colored her top and eyes and used glitter for her gun, belt, and scarf.  I then cut a frame the same size as the ATC, and applied it a little off-center using silver brads.  I love the effect of this one, what do you think? 


And last is a card I made for the following challenges:
and

and


I colored this sweet image with Prismacolor markers.  DP is from Die cuts With a View - ribbon is from SU!  Buttons are from foof-a-la.  Have a great week, friends.  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card love all the buttons thanks so much for joining us at just magnolia this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. firstly, I am impressed. You are one busy bee when it comes to crafting! I love the hearts journal page and I love the sepia color scheme of the sassy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable card. :) Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete