Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon & Stamp Something

This week is FLYING by!  Holy cow - I can't believe it's Wednesday already!  LOL  I have 2 cards for you today - first is my card for the:

I used this sweet image called "Missy's Therapy" from Whimsie Doodles and colored her with mostly Prismacolor markers (her skin is colored with pencils/mineral spirits).  I used all different ribbons and DP's in purples from my stash.

 Next is my card for the:

For this one, I used one of Sugar Nellie's Maggie stamps, and colored her with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock, DP, brads, ribbon & glitter all from SU!  Colors are mostly Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue & Old Olive.

I'm thinking about taking my daughter to the flea market in Derry, NH on Saturday - anyone ever been there?  I have not, but she has - since Friday is her birthday, she wants to go get a new purse.  I am just wondering if it's worth the drive (about 45 minutes)?
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards and nice colors! Happy birthday!! How old is she going to be? Bean is turning 4 on May 2. Good luck if you go to the flea market and glad to be on the JSL team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete