Friday, April 29, 2011

Busy Week! Wedding Card Challenges

Holy cow - this week has FLOWN by!  I cannot believe it's Friday already!  I have been so busy with card orders this week, I haven't had much time to create challenge cards.  But yesterday's order was for wedding cards - so I decided to enter one of them into a few wedding challenges:

I used the adorable Christy Croll wedding couple stamp from Stamping Bella, and I used the "spotlighting" technique, which I adore.  Cardstock is Whisper White & Basic Black from Stampin' Up! along with coordinating DP.  Satin ribbon & clear gemstone brads from SU!  I printed out the sentiment with my word processing program.

While we're on the topic of weddings, I guess congratulations are in order for the ROYAL COUPLE - so congrats to William & Kate.  I did not watch, I wasn't as fascinated with the whole thing as so many people seem to be, but I'm still happy for them.  :)
 
Have a great weekend - peace.

4 comments:

  1. That's such a cute image, and it really works with the spotlight technique.

    Thanks for joining the Royal Wedding challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn , thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Now I am visiting you....you also make beautiful cards !! I will follow you and come back to visit you. Love from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spotlight is fabulous! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the spotlight technique!

    ReplyDelete