Monday, April 4, 2011

Cute Card Thursday, Pixie Dust, and US100

I thought this was a fun challenge over at:


I have plenty of "couple" images, so I decided to use this sweet one from Just Some Lines called "Emo Amber & Alek Sitting".  I colored them with Prismacolors & mineral spirits. I used SU! cardstock, DP, ribbon, and glitter.  Simple but cute - I especially love their hair, these images from Just Some Lines are a lot of fun to color.  

This next card is for 2 challenges:

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #68 - Fluttering Wings

and

Unscripted Sketches #100


 I used Pixi Lilly (digi image) from Pixie Dust Studios and colored her with Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor pencils blended with mineral spirits.  I used SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  Cardstock, DP, and ribbon also from SU!
Peace.

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards I love the sweet little couple!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!!! Pixie Lilly is super cute on this fun colorful card : ) Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable images = thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card! Thanks for joining the Pixie challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Unscripted Sketches for our big celebration! Becky G.

    ReplyDelete