Friday, April 15, 2011

Unscripted Sketches & Bellarific Friday - Sketch

Yay - it's Friday!  I'm going out to dinner with my daughter Cassidy, my favorite sister (she's my only sister, but even if she wasn't, she'd still be my favorite!) Michelle and her son, my nephew Josh, tonight.  I am looking forward to it - we always end up laughing a lot when we're together, and who doesn't like laughing?  Bumhugs, that's who (Stephen King's Dark Tower reference, which I am reading for like, the 4th time.  It's 7 books long, I'm on the 5th one now).

Anyway - I have 2 cards for you today.  First is my card for the:

Unscripted Sketches Challenge

I colored those cute ballerina  mice with Prismacolor pencils & markers.  Cardstock, DP & buttons by SU! in So Saffron & Regal Rose.  That pink feathery fiber is from my stash.

Next up - here is my card for the:

I used Florence the Flowerpot Girl, colored with Prismacolors & mineral spirits.  Cardstock and DP by SU!  And that's it - simple, but sweet, right?  I think she's adorable, she's one of my favorite Bella images.  Have a great weekend, my friends!  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete