Monday, April 18, 2011

April vacation

The kids are on April vacation this week, which is always nice.  Once they go back, Trevor only has FIVE more weeks until he graduates.  I still can't believe it!  LOL

I have 2 cards for you today - the first is for the:
And this next card I am entering into 3 challenges:



I used this sweet Japanese Princess freebie (click HERE to find her) from Pixie Dust Studios and colored her with Prismacolor markers & Prismacolor pencils with mineral spirits.  Cardstock is SU! Pixie Pink - DP is from Die Cuts With a View.  Japanese symbols/text are stamps from SU!  Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Jenn!! Love your I'm Blushing card. Enjoy Spring Break and thanks so much for playing along with us at Whimsie Doodles!!
    Sheri-WD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Jenn. Love the little Japanese Girl Image...So sweet! hx for playing along at Southern Girls. Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet cards! Love the images on both of them and the colouring is wonderful.

    Thanks for playing with the southern girls this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and embellishments you've used. Thanks so much for taking part in my colour challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete