Friday, October 9, 2026

Sweet November Halloween Witches

 Happy Friday!

I'd like to share the card below with the following challenges today:

Shopping Our Stash #584 - Black Cats

Passion for Markers #858 - Orange

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Use Patterned Paper

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes

All About Papercraft #10 - All About Celebrations


I used papers from my stash (Doodlebug Designs), die cutting the stitched edge frame & black cat, and attaching a little "Happy Halloween" sentiment from my stash (I have a large plastic bin full of sentiments!) to the frame. My digi stamps are from the Sweet November Stamps Moon Dance Witchwee line, this is Hester, Sabrina, and Tabitha. I colored them with Copics and roughed up the edges of the panel before sponging with black ink. Added some rhinestone stickers in coordinating colors to finish it off. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment