Thursday, October 8, 2026

I'd Pause My Game for You!

 Good morning! Well October is flying by like it always does and I just realized I have yet to share any stencil projects from the October release at:


This one is called Mid Century Chairs - don't forget you can always use code JennFan10 for 10% off your entire purchase!



I started with a previously made background I had made using the reverse stencil technique with the Falling Dots stencil - that one totally reminds me of video games! I then applied Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink through the Mid Century Chairs stencil directly on the background, then stamped the sentiment with the same ink. I embossed those with a clear sparkly embossing powder. I stamped out the boy from an older rubber stamp set at CC Designs, embossed with clear embossing powder, colored with Copics, fussy cut, and attached with foam tape.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - L is for Little People (kids)

Creative Knockouts #580 - Sparkle & Shine

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment