Saturday, October 10, 2026

It's a Good Day

Good morning! What are you all up to this weekend?  I had to run the heat for a few minutes this morning to warm the house up a bit but I'm trying to only do that in mornings and leave it off the rest of the day. Gonna be a rough winter with oil prices as high as they are, that's for sure.  But I digress, you're not here for gloom and doom. LOL  So here - have a look at a tag I made for the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Tag It!

Cut it Up - More than One Die Cut

Critter Crazy #115 - AG with a Critter!

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes

Wednesday's Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes

I have been having fun using up scraps that I've hoarded saved over the years! For this one, I used a tag die to cut out the tag shaped and sponged the edges with more black ink. I then used one of the dies from the Decorative Sentiment Dies set from Emily Moore Designs to die cut the sentiment, and sponged that with more black ink as well. I stamped out the panda from Paperie Ink Stamps Crafty Friends set with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. I spot-colored a bit of blue paint on his paint tray & brush and fussy cut him, then attached with foam tape. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment