Thursday, November 8, 2012

Totally Papercrafts, By the Cute & Girly, It's All About the Vintage, & Ruby's Rainbow

Hi there friends!  I can't believe it, but I'm already getting in the Christmas spirit.  hee hee  Both of my cards today are holiday ones.  My first one is for the:

Totally PaperCrafts:  Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star
and
By the Cute and Girly: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


These cute images are from Dilly Beans, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers.  DP is from My Mind's Eye, buttons are from my stash.  Gold glitter on star is from SU!

Next up - Just Some Lines is sponsoring the:


A few of the Just Some Lines DT and I decided to play along, here's my card:

I am also entering this one into the:

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge: Birds

I used Winter Robin, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  DP is from My Mind's Eye, ribbon is from my stash.  Sentiment is from that fun set I won from Just Wordz Peace.

6 comments:

  1. These are fab!

    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts challenge this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards!!!! Love the button eye girl! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Twinkle Twinkle Little Star challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    See my blog for yummy candy ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' your cute Christmas cards!
    Thank you for sharing your creations with BTC&G's "Twinkle, Twinkle" challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome image with the button eyes and I like the buttons echoed on the card.

    Fat birds another of my favorite things so this card really appeals.

    ReplyDelete