Friday, November 30, 2012

Dilly Beans & Jellypark

Holy rain!  We moved here in May and I was amazed that we went alllllll Summer and most of the Fall without any rain at all.  No need to mow the grass - the grass was dead, there was nothing to mow.  LOL  Well - we kept hearing that the rains come in Winter and I guess Mother Nature thinks it's Winter already!  It's been raining for days - we have flash flood warnings and all that, but the best part is that everything is GREEN!  So green, it's practically blinding when the sun comes out.  Makes you really appreciate the rain.

Today we have a new challenge for you at:


I used my all-time fave character from Dilly Beans, Adriana's Mask, and turned her into a Christmas bandit (right, Megan?  hee hee).  I popped up her Santa hat (from Digi Darla) and the circle sentiment (Just Wordz clear stamps) with foam dimensional dots.

Next up - we also have a new challenge for you at:


I used Wish on a Star, colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and lots of Dazzlings Diamonds glitter.  Paper is a digi paper from Marisa Lerin (I printed the "twinkle twinkle little" directly on it).  Button, ribbon, pearl stickers, star brads, and alphabet letter stickers are all from my stash.

And last but not least - Jellypark has an adorable new release today, too:

And here's my card:

This DP is from My Mind's Eye, I LOVE the bright primary colors.  I added some buttons, star brads, and a ribbon tag.  Head on over to see what the rest of the team came up with and to play along with our fun Friday challenges!  Have a great weekend, everyone.  Peace.

6 comments:

  1. Three great cards Jenn...thank you for sharing! Love what you did with the Dilly Bean image...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful cards Jenn! I love your coloring with the pencils and mineral spirits! You make it look so easy!
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dilly Beans card is so adorable--love the paper-pieced hair! Love the colors, the design, and the DP. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, I also love the two Jellypark cards! Both are just so sweet--beautifully designed, love the papers & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards, Jenn. Always like to see what you have been creating. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that is such a cute Dilly Beans image and your paper piecing is perfect!! Love your other cards too - you have been busy!!!

    ReplyDelete