Sunday, November 11, 2012

Birdie Brown & Digi Stamp Boutique

Good morning,  happy Sunday!  :)  We had to turn our heat on this weekend, kinda funny saying that for the first time in November!  LOL  I am just playing in my craft room all weekend in between laundry and cooking.  You know what I miss?  Reading.  I think this week I'm going to take one day to just read - probably one of my Stephen King books.  I spend so much time on my crafts, which I truly enjoy, but sometimes I feel like I don't have any time to do anything else that I enjoy.  So if I have to schedule it in, I will!  :)

My first card today is for the:  


I used one of this month's freebies, Just For You, paper-pieced and colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and markers.  I used little pearl stickers on the snowman and the man's jacket (buttons).  DP is from MME, ribbon tag from SU!  I love these bead letters, too, I've had fun with them but I'm running out!  I definitely need more.

Next up - for this month's challenge at:


I used one of the previous freebie images and created an ornament, it's got the same image on the other side.  I used some rub-on sentiments on ribbon wrapped around the bottom.  Background was created by painting a coaster white and then spritzing with Emerald and Gold Smooch Spritzes.  Peace.
 

7 comments:

  1. ijust found birdie brown challenges and was so excited...these are so cute jenn love birdie brown images and those papers are so cute...your ornament is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Birdie Brown card - it's such a great image to play with, isn't it? I really like the paper piecing effect.

    I may pinch your idea of turning coasters into ornaments too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great xmas creations jenn love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper piecing you've used here! The bow tie and the scarf are just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh! I love your paper piecing! They look so smart.:) Thank you for joining my freebie challenge.

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are super cute, but I must admit that the first really captures my heart. I really, really like the paper piecing in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Jenn! Thank you for joining in the Digi Stamp Boutique competition....Sally-Ann x

    ReplyDelete