Tuesday, November 27, 2012

One Sweet Thanks!

Good morning, everyone!  I am always sad when Halloween ends because I just love creating Halloween cards and projects.  As much as I love Thanksgiving and Christmas, Halloween images, papers, and embellies are my all-time favorite!  So I had a blast making the following card for the:


And I'm also entering this into the following challenges:



I used Halloween Duo digi stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Sentiment is from TLC Creations (freebie).  The paper is from Doodlebug Design, flower and button are from my stash.  Peace.

 

7 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Jenn...and I know what you mean about Halloween...I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Jenn, this is gorgeous! Love the paper, the image, the colors & the coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, the image is great and the colour combo is super
    thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beautiful card! thanks for joining One Sweet Challenge!

      Delete
  6. It's a great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete