Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Forever Night, WW ATC's, Sassy Studio

Well, Trev arrived safely in California and I miss him already.  I'm buying Cass and I plane tickets for April vacation to go visit Jeremy & Trev, I can't wait.

My first card today is for the:



I colored my Sassy Studio pirate with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  Cardstock and DP are from SU!  Map is also from Sassy Studio.

Next up - we have a new challenge for you at:

Wicked Wednesdays ATC Challenge - Flying Things



Head on over to read details and join us!


I paper-pieced Cheerful Chelsea's outfit with my SU! DP and used the same ones for the background.  Cardstock, DP, and ribbon are from SU!  Buttons are from my stash.


Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Jenn love the pirate card - great image!!! Such cute ATC's - I love thos cat images and perfect wording on them!! Amazing "Sassy" card - your paper piecing looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun creations. I love the images you used and your paper-piecing on the green card is amazing! Great job on all of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous!! I LOVE the Sassy one...so many polka dots! =D I also really like that pirate image. They're all just lovely. I don't know where you find the time for all this awesomeness. I'm glad Trev made it safely! I love Cali. DH and I are visiting at the end of May, my daughter lives out there. Have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been a busy girl and look at you paper piecing AND Prismacoloring, lol! All your projects are great...but as you know, I'm partial to your WW ATC...you always find the perfect quote to go with each image.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have been busy. All you cards look amazing. I love the paper piercing on the polka dots one awesome job on all your cards. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the map paper background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Forever night this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Jenn!!! Amazing cards! Love the paper piecing with all the polka dots! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete