Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Altered Alice - The Best Butter

Oh my gosh, so I think Jeremy found a house for us to rent.  I should know for sure by the weekend, but it sounds great.  I'm getting really excited.  I can't wait to visit in a few weeks, but I really hate flying.  I always get a migraine when I travel across the country, it's awful.  But whatever, it's worth it to see my hubby and my boy and hopefully, my new place!  LOL

I have one card for you today, this is for:


My Alice is from Just Some Lines, colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  My DP is an older one from Stampin' Up!  Ribbon is also from SU!  Buttons are from my stash.
Peace. 

7 comments:

  1. that is great news! Safe travels my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute image Jenn! I love that DP, I think I still have some too!

    BTW, I nominated you for the Liebster blog award! Stop by my blog to claim your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it...so cute and great colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay! I'm loving her! Super sweet, chickie. thanks for joining us at The Altered Alice. Can't wait for you to get to CA. Hope the weather gets better for ya. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! Charming, she is so sweet and I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete