Thursday, March 1, 2012

Desert Islands Crafts

I got my wish - SNOW DAY!!!  LOL  The nicest thing about this is knowing it's going to be in the 50's this weekend, and all this crap snow will melt.  ;)  So guess what I'll be doing today?  I just printed out a bunch of images and can't wait to start coloring!

We have a new itinerary challenge for you over at:


I got to create the itinerary this week, so here's what I came up with:

1.) Vintage
2.) Distressing
3.) Make the text/sentiment the focal point
4.) Dress forms
5.) Steampunk
6.) 3 or more ribbons
7.) Fussy cutting
8.) Anything but a card
9.) Metal hardware (charms, brads, eyelets, etc.)
10.) No patterned paper

You must use at least 3 of the items on your project in order to play along with us.  I decided to alter a coaster and created a magnet:

Head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the fabulous DT came up with and to link up.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Jenn, I think this is such a cool project, and it was a fabulous itinerary! Great job on both! I'm really digging your magnet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing creations...vintage is so cool to see and you did such a fab job....

    Tina

    ReplyDelete