Friday, March 23, 2012

Dilly Beans, Simply Betty, & Jellypark Friends

Have I told you that I love Fridays?  ;)  I do, I just love Fridays.  Today I'm heading to lunch with a friend, then coming home to make a baked macaroni and cheese for little Elianna's 1st birthday party tomorrow.  Jeremy is disappointed he's going to miss it, he loves Elianna (his cousin Leia's baby) - I'll have to take lots of pictures to share with him!  I bought her a little board book and a Sit n' Spin!  She's so darn cute, I can't wait to see her.

We have a fun new challenge for you at:


I used Amalia's Balloon Framed, colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and Prismacolor markers.  DP is from Nikki Sivils.  I am also entering this into the:


Simply Betty Challenge - Celebrations
(I have another one coming with a Simply Betty image, too!)  :)
 **************************************************************
We also have a new challenge & a new release for you at:


I used the new images, Fairy Mum & Girl:

Ice Cream Van:

I colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. Hope you'll check out the rest of the DT's creations and play along with us!
Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Love that Dilly Beans Party card Jenn!! Great Jellypark cards as well!! Hope you enjoy the b'day party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic cards!
    It has been so much fun working with you at Jellypark friends. Take care.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Jenn, everything you make is such a delight - just like YOU! :)
    love all of these!
    have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute lov ella the colors and images jenn...

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this stuff is making me HUNGRY! Fabulous! Especially love the cupcake border you've added to Dilly Beans. Too too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jenn, these are just gorgeous! love all these cards especially the one with the ice cream van! Fab! Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards Jenn :)
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete