Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wicked Wednesday Reminder & JSL It's a Dog's Life Reminder

I got so much done yesterday, I love having Fridays off.  I have been feeling kind of blah - sore throat, sneezing, I'm trying to keep it from coming so I'm staying put this weekend!

We have a reminder post for you at:

I made this ATC with this week's prize mermaid image from our sponsor, Just Some Lines:
And this ATC was made with a gorgeous baby mermaid from A Day for Daisies:

Coloring was done with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  I love those little pearl stickers.  I used a rub-on sentiment from SU! on the ribbon.  Button is from my stash.
Next - don't forget to play along with our It's a Dog's Life Challenge at Just Some Lines:


I colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits, DP is digi paper from Shabby Princess.  Sentiment is a digi stamp from Stampin' Up!
Hope you're all having a good weekend and rooting for the Patriots tomorrow!!!  :)  Go Pats!  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn love all your creations!!! Hope you are feeling better!! Glad you got a day's creating!!!

    ReplyDelete